How to tell and explain science? How to have fun with science? These are the questions that gave rise to the “Pulchra Dissemination Hack” organized by WAYouth, Globe Italia and the University of Udine. Laboratories and brainstorming with the students of the italian schools ISIS “Bassa Friulana” of Cervignano del Friuli, IIS “Il Tagliamento” of Spilimbergo and ITS “Deledda-Fabiani” of Trieste. The challenge faced by students: to conceive, develop and promote an innovative product or service that encourages a conscious use of science in the context of sustainability and that promotes reliable and accessible communication to all. Each of the 5 Teams developed a project idea which was then presented to a jury.
Ideas are briefly described below :
– Team 1. To create an educational videogame
– Team 2. To make students, influencers/youtubers and university researchers work together to promote the correct communication of science
– Team 3. To create a quiz game focused on the themes of science and developed in a different way based on age
– Team 4. To provide a concrete product capable of making people more aware and to sensitize people to the facts of science that sometimes are misrepresented
– Team 5. Green areas as spaces to communicate science
More details: https://qui.uniud.it/notizieEventi/ricerca-e-innovazione/pulchra-dissemination-hack-come-comunicare-e-divulgare-la-scienza?fbclid=IwAR2-wMO5cc5sIPNKeIJnYdYlDHvpf1_uonXRMv-tLjOrxMzsD5pIuA-8AbE